Dermal fillers are medical injections that fill in facial creases and return plumpness to areas of the face.
The most common use of dermal fillers is for facial rejuvenation. While this is a very common procedure, there are several other ways to benefit from dermal fillers. Dr. Michael Rosenberg is trained with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to perform therapeutic dermal fillers for dental and oral benefits.
THERAPEUTIC NEEDS FOR DERMAL FILLERS
- Reduce “black triangles” between teeth caused from implant
- Enhance lip capacity for speech and pronunciation needs
- Adding volume to the oral region for more comfort and ease of removable dental parts
- Treatment of Angular Cheilitis
- As an alternative to crown lengthening, veneers and gingivectomy
Dr. Rosenberg is located in Cheektowaga and provides services to Buffalo, Amherst and all of WNY! He is also professionally trained to practice botox injections, teeth whitening & more!